Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner organization with IBT! Businesses and ministries that support the Catholic Church and her teachings will find a welcome audience for their wares and messages at Ignited By Truth events (Conference & Speaker Series) and on our website, which is continually updated with content from our blog, Wind & Flame. Partner organizations must be approved. New vendors and ministries should complete the form below to start this process. If you have any questions please email the Vendors and Ministries Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table at the IBT Full Conference
- Featured link on the IBT Web site provides a link on the Ignited By Truth homepage to your website.
- Inclusion in IBT’s social media program. Organizations will be featured (with link) on three or more channels as appropriate (Facebook Group, Facebook Fan Page, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, or YouTube). You will be able to provide input for content and scheduling with the IBT Social Media coordinator at email@example.com.
- Ad in an IBT event program (the agenda brochure is handed out to each of the attendees at the Full Conference and at Speaker Series events)
- Reserve your table as soon as possible! Space is limited, and the sooner you reserve your table the more time we will have to promote your organization through our social media channels prior to the Conference.
- A table is not required to purchase advertising on our website or in the program brochure.
- Children under the age of 10 cannot attend at the Conference and cannot be registered to work a table.
- Vendors and ministries are asked to contribute to Ignited By Truth as they are able. A suggested tithe of 5% to 10% is requested. It should be donated at the end of the conference and will be used to help cover expenses and build for next year.
IBT Vendor/Ministry Application Form