Thank you for your interest in having a table at Ignited By Truth. Businesses and ministries that support the Catholic Church and her teachings will find a welcome audience for their wares and messages at the Ignited By Truth Conference. Anyone wishing to have a table must be approved prior to registering. All vendors and ministries should complete the RSVP form below to start this process. If you have any questions please email the Conference’s Vendors and Ministries Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tables (8 ft. x 30 in.) are available for you to advertise your message and sell your goods. Up to 10 tables may be ordered by an individual business or ministry. Tables must be set up on Friday February 24th between 12PM and 5PM and should be staffed for both the Friday evening and Saturday sessions.
With the purchase of each table, you are entitled to have up to two persons attend the conference and staff the table. They will be served a box lunch on Saturday. When not active at the table, they are welcome to fully participate in the conference, including attending the presentations, visiting other tables, receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation, or participating in the ongoing Eucharistic Adoration.
Additional personnel can be added through the full conference ticketing page of the website.
- Electricity can be available at your table during the conference. A fee of $45 is required to set up each electrical connection at your table(s).
- Basic Wireless Internet service (WiFi) is available for free throughout the facility. You should consider that you may also need electricity. If you are doing significant business transactions over the Internet, you may want to order service from the Raleigh Convention Center. Please contact email@example.com for instructions.
- Ad in the IBT program affords you with an advertisement in the agenda brochure handed out to each of the attendees at the conference. See all ad sizes below. The graphic file must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Feb 3, 2017.
- Featured link on the IBT Web site provides a link on the Ignited By Truth homepage to your website. Your link will be displayed beginning 2 days after your registration is approved, and will remain there until February 28, 2017. Please email a logo or featured image (.png or .jpeg) to email@example.com.
- Inclusion in IBT’s social media program. Registered vendors will be featured (with link) on three or more channels as appropriate (Facebook Group, Facebook Fan Page, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, or YouTube) and scheduled with your input by the IBT Social Media coordinator.
Prices for tables and optional items
- Tables $150 each (includes admission for two adults)
- Admission for additional adults $35 each, students (age 10+) $25 each
- Electrical connection $45 each
- Ad in conference program: $50 for 1/8 page, $80 for 1/4 page, $150 for 1/2 page, or $250 for full page (see below for ad dimensions)
- Featured link on IBT website $75
- Inclusion in IBT’s social media program: Free for registered vendors
- Wifi internet connectivity Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Reserve your table now! Vendor and ministry registration is only open until Feb 3, 2017 and space is limited.
- A table is not required to purchase advertising.
- Children under the age of 10 cannot attend and cannot be registered to work a table.
- Please note that setup for the conference will begin as early as noon and should be completed at least one hour before the Friday night workshops which begin at 6:00 PM.
- Tables should remain open until 7:00 PM on Saturday to afford attendees a final opportunity to visit your table after Mass.
- Vendors and ministries are asked to contribute to Ignited By Truth as they are able. A suggested tithe of 5% to 10% is requested. It should be donated at the end of the conference and will be used to help cover expenses and build for next year.
Program Ad Sizes (please email graphic file to email@example.com)
- 1/8 page: 3.75″w x 2.5″h horizontal
- 1/4 page: 3.75″w x 5″h vertical
- 1/2 page: 7.5″w x 5″h horizontal
- full page: 7.5″w x 10″h vertical
55 people are attending 2017 Full Conference Vendor/Ministry Registration Information