- This event has passed.
JOHN 6:35 EUCHARISTIC YOUTH RETREAT
February 7 @ 12:00 am - February 9 @ 12:00 am
The charism of the John 6:35 Eucharistic Youth Retreat is to lead young people, through prayer and catechesis before the Blessed Sacrament, to a personal encounter and ever-deepening union of heart and mind with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ. The John 6:35 Eucharistic Youth Retreat, centered around the Eucharist, responds to the call of Pope John Paul II to prepare young people to live and proclaim the Gospel of Our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Through the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit, the spirituality of this retreat seeks to imitate Mary, the Mother of God, by fostering a spirit of prayer, Adoration and obedience to the will of God.
- Space is limited to 175 participants (youth ages 13-18 and chaperones).
- All retreat participants must have a chaperone who is 25 years or older.
- Retreat participants may go with a parish group, friend group, or just with a chaperone.
- Chaperones may be parent, guardian, friend, or member of a parish group.
- Chaperones may coordinate/organize a group of participants (outside of a parish group).
- Groups may be of any size, but each chaperone may chaperone no more than 8 participants.
- Chaperones are to fill out a registration form as well, list the youth they are chaperoning, and pay as a participant.
- Cost for the retreat is $70 per participant.
Registration deadline is January 20, 2020. When space fills up, a wait list will begin.