- This event has passed.
As the Nest Empties
March 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on March 13, 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on March 20, 2020 at 7:00 pm
An enrichment opportunity for all married couples.
Here are the details: Fridays March 6, 13, 20, 2020 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Learn about the unique challenges (and areas for new growth) that couples face in the “mid-stride” of their marriages.
- Understand the reasons why this stage of marriage can be a crossroads, leading to either joy or sadness.
- Review the Catholic Church’s beautiful and inexhaustible teaching about marital unity, a unity that is intended to be ever more perfecting and deepening as a couple ages.
- Discover ways that you can continue to be helpful to your children long after they have grown up and have left the home.
- Acquire a few skills that will help you and your spouse move your marriage from a good one to a lasting, great and holy one.
- Learn how to integrate your ordinary daily life with your spiritual life, strengthening and enlivening both.
- Gain the courage and means to help your friends and relatives move well through this stage of marriage.
- Understand how to use the daily “crosses” of everyday life to grow in holiness and happiness, bringing joy to others.
Three 90 minute sessions, no cost but preregistration required. Click here to register.